Non-Profit Management Certification Program
-A Program of the York County Regional Chamber Foundation
This program is designed for professionals working in non-profit organizations, this 56-hour fundamentals course covers topics that build skills in the management of people, systems, and finances. Upon completion of the program, participants will receive a certificate of completion from York County Regional Chamber. Space in this program is limited to 30 registrants.
Participants will learn through case studies, lectures, readings, and discussions. The certificate program provides a solid foundation of training focused on the many challenges that non-profit professionals face. Each participant will develop a personal development plan and benchmark best practices against peer institutions.
The certificate program was developed to accomplish the following:
- develop a broader knowledge of the legal environment of non-profits
- build upon leadership skills for human resource management
- learn best practices through benchmarking peer agencies
- build knowledge and skills for the not-for-profit manager
- create a mechanism for setting goals
This program does not lead to credit for any academic course or degree program.
Click here for more information.